How to Negotiate Your Value with Entrepreneur Maya Miller
The workshop will discuss the following topics:
1. Negotiations Competence vs Confidence
2. Effective preparation for negotiations - what are the significant factors that need to be considered?
3. What are the various sources of power available to you and how do you create a personal map?
4. The process of communication in negotiations - from positions to interests.
5. How do you decide what you are giving up and for what?
6. What is important to do when writing an agreement?
This Negotiation workshop will open up options that were not there before. Strengthen confidence in your natural ability to communicate in conflict situations and equip you with a toolbox relevant to negotiations.
About Maya Miller:
Builder of Emotional Resilience, Entrepreneur, Business Dreams maker & Negotiator, Professional Speaker. As a sought-after speaker, Maya is truly passionate about helping people & organizations succeed in livingtheir purpose in balance in an ever changing world. With over 15 years of experience in negotiation and business development as the founder of art of balance, an innovative multi- disciplinary home for people and business, that provide tailor made business development & negotiation services side by side with emotional resilience solutions. Maya's impressive resume that includes lecturing at leading organizations like Wix, HAC accelerator, Kfar Saba municipality, Bank Leumi, and more. Come listen to her share her knowledge and empower entrepreneurs to invest in their passion, impact others and live in balance in a relatable and memorable way.